I really wanted to call this blog "Everything You've Always Wanted to Know About Sheitels But Were Afraid to Ask," because there's such mystery about the sheitel industry.

So, here, and in my store, Classic Sheitels, I'm going to teach you about sheitels and empower you to spend wisely. My mission is to take the scary out of buying and selling a sheitel.

So read away, and feel free to get in touch. You can reach me by phone at 443-717-1111 or email me at lena@classicsheitels.com.

Or come for a shmooze at Classic Sheitels. We are located in Baltimore, MD, and open for walk-ins every Sunday from 10 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., or call for an appointment.

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Our First Ever Big Sale!

Mark your calendars, ladies!!! Classic Sheitels is having a one day blow-out sale next Sunday, June 12, 10 a.m-3 p.m.
All sheitels from $400 to $900 will be 10% off for one day only! Chomi (Feldman) Gross will be on the spot to consult and cut.
Over 50 precut styles in stock to try on! Shevy, Shuly, Freeda, Miri, Rebecca, Tori, Ralph, Kiki, and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment