I really wanted to call this blog "Everything You've Always Wanted to Know About Sheitels But Were Afraid to Ask," because there's such mystery about the sheitel industry.

So, here, and in my store, Classic Sheitels, I'm going to teach you about sheitels and empower you to spend wisely. My mission is to take the scary out of buying and selling a sheitel.

So read away, and feel free to get in touch. You can reach me by phone at 443-717-1111 or email me at lena@classicsheitels.com.

Or come for a shmooze at Classic Sheitels. We are located in Baltimore, MD, and open for walk-ins every Sunday from 10 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., or call for an appointment.

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Beautiful pics of a few of our very happy customers...

We'll be adding more pics as they come in!

Beautiful Batya (wearing one of my line of new sheitels, it's a "Lena")

Exquisite Esther



Romantic Rochel

Rock Star Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment